Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Belated Christmas

Okay, so this is late. I know, I know. I was going to try and send one out on Christmas day, but honestly, I was too busy launching rocket balloons and pieces of potato at my brother. All I have to say to that is this: Stocking gifts.

So, yeah. It's been an eventful week of holidays. I've been getting into work again, remembering why I was so happy to leave it in the first place, and then remembering that I need the cash. Nanny and Papaw are here, well, okay, actually they are in Nebraska right now visiting more family, but they were here at one point and time and they will be back.

Christmas was Christmas, and honestly, I don't really wanna get into it. Don't get me wrong, nothing bad happened and I got everything I wanted. I just don't really feel like typing it all up. Call me lazy, I've been doing it for years.

Now to the juicy stuff. I got my grades back from CSU! Okay, okay. I know they aren't all straight A's, but I'm darn well close! Here's the break down: A in Java, A in Seminar, A+ in Physics, A in History, and a B in Math. The math made me sad, but I think that that exam I was sick for is what really brought me down. And next semester, I'm taking two, count them two math courses and a Chem course. I really don't want to take the math but my advisor swears that they will be the last two I ever have to take with this major.

And now I'm going to Village Inn for pie. Yes, Sara is back in town and we all demand pie.

Peace, Love, and Pie,
Tar

P.S. - I'll dig up some pics for the next email.

No comments: