Monday, October 31, 2005

A Little Late, Am I?

Sorry, I kinda forgot about the email for about 2 weeks, but I blame the fact that I've been busy. It's been a couple of crazy weeks, that's for sure. School, midterms, and then we had some Web issues with one of our clients and I have just now been able to sit down and email. Thank you, everyone, for your replies last email. And a special THANK YOU to Grandma Edith for the awesome S'mores maker. We've already had several sugar filled nights with it.

I'm doing good in classes. I mean, I don't know actually grades but I'm assuming that I have A's and B's in everything. I've been figuring out my schedule for next semester and I'm hoping that I can get everything I want. I register Friday, so everyone hope that I get what I have planned, or else there's going to be problems.

Dad came home two weeks ago? and visited me up here. I showed him around campus and he took some pictures. I've attached one of the pictures, just because they're so big. They are really, really pretty. His camera rocks hard core. I would steal it from him if I thought he wouldn't notice before he got out of the country.

Ok, I know this is super short, but I have a study group, so I'm out of here.

Tar

No comments: