Thursday, October 6, 2005

Two Weeks In One!

Alrighty then! I missed last weeks email because I was at my mommy's for the weekend, and didn't really have time to do much. This weekend is also going to be crazy, so I decided to have two emails in once. So! This accounts for last week's email and next week's.

I can't really remember what happened last week, except that I had my first History mid-term last Wed. I tell you what, my hand is still aching (course it could be from all the typing I've been doing, too). The mid-term was four ID (basically a who, what when and where with a bit of analysis throw in) and two essays. That was way too much for the time we were given. I got all my IDs done and had 40 minutes to write 2 essays. So, I wrote 3/5 of the first one and 2-3/5 of the second. It's all good though. I got the exam back Monday. 96%.

The weekend was good. I took Fish, Rachel and Berlin home with me. My car stereo is broken, so we didn't have any music on the way down. It was alright, though. We sang our own songs, gossiped and told jokes for the 2 hour drive. During the weekend, I dragged them all to my different appointments. Eye doctor, meeting with Tom, meeting with Amy, going to Best Buy, etc. Fish got his hair cut (finally) and somehow, Rachel lead Mom, I and herself into getting our eyebrows waxed. Ow.

Oh yeah. There was a passing last weekend. My iPod, Baby, passed away last week, and was put to rest last Saturday. She's in a better place now (probably at Apple, getting refurbished) and I have a new iPod. His name is Big Boy, because he's bigger than his older sister, by about 40 GB. I'm treating him better than I did Baby, hoping that he'll last much longer.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot, but Beth and I went to the CSU v. Air Force game last Thursday. It was the best! We had such a blast! We stood by the band the entire game (stand because nobody sits, except during Halftime) and screamed out lungs out. Beth wasn't a big football fan before the game, but by the 2nd quarter, she was screaming along with the rest of the crowd. We left after halftime, picked up Rachel, and finished watching the game at Chili's. We were cheering in Chili's, we were so into it. We're all going to another game together, and are going to tailgate before. Probably the Oct. 15th game. We killed Air Force, by the way.

Another member joined our little group of friends. Miles, a junior that lives on the 3rd floor, likes to come over about everynight and hang out and study. He really likes our couch and my popcorn. Mark also kinda joined, he's my physics and math study-buddy. I help him with physics and he helps we understand the stupid math book. He comes over and we do physics together (for like 5 hours straight and still don't finish the stupid problems!). So I guess I can't say the group is so little anymore. I attached some pictures of Miles and the girls playing. Tirrel is the one on the left and Rachel is on the right. No, he's not pregnant, that's a pillow up his hoody.

Alright, I have to go to Math now, so I'll talk to you all later. As always, send snail mail!

Tar

No comments: