Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Incredible Edible Morning

I watched the Incredibles this morning. And ate an apple. That's what that subject means.

Well, it's official, I'm a 10 year old. Why am I a 10 year old? Because I fell off of my bunk bed last night. Yeah. Ow. I blame my mother, who called me when I was asleep and knowing that no one has my number that didn't know I would be a asleep, I figured I should answer the phone. Climbing down from a bunk bed to answer what you think might be an important phone call while having just woken up is not a good idea. Don't worry, I'm not too hurt, just a very bruised and stiff knee.

Well, I finished yet another book, four actually (not including Eragon) and now I would like to recommend the Chronicles of Narnia series to our readers with younger kids. I know the movie just came out, but I think the books are still worth a reading. This series would be more for kids that can handle things like war and things of the sort. I mean, it's not graphic or anything, but I'd still say 10 and up.

As those of you watching the Weather Channel might know, we've experienced some snow. It's started warming up and melting in the last couple of days, but Wednesday through Saturday was downright chilly. It dumped snow on us Wednesday night, so much so that I wasn't willing to risk my car driving to skating in it. So the gang, disappointed by my desire to not drive, decided they would put the snow to good use and use it for sledding. Now, as some of you might think obvious, college students don't usually keep sleds in their rooms. So what did the gang end up using? Why, cafeteria trays, of course. Rachel was sent to "retrieve" a number of trays from the only open dining hall at 9pm and they all went out to sled and snowtray (like snowboard, but with a tray). I didn't go as it was a Wednesday evening and I was exhausted, but I did get to see the amount of snow that they returned covered in. Needless to say, they had a blast.

Lately the girls (Rachel, Bria, Beth, and Tirrel) have been participating in the Independent Film Competition, so I haven't been seeing a lot of them. Fish is competing as well, with a group of guys from his hall. That has left Donovan and I to watch an absurd amount of Scrubs. I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I really wish that there had been fewer seasons of Scrubs. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the show, but I just don't love it as much when I watch about 10 episodes of it a day.

When I'm not watching Scrubs I'm probably organizing my 50 GB of music, which sadly keep growing everyday. All in all, I'm really tired of looking at a computer screen for most hours of the day. Because of this, I'm going to cut this one off after just one more thing.

About three weeks ago, the gang and I all went to Colorado Springs. The attached pictures are all of us at the Garden of the Gods. I figure you guys should be able to figure out who everyone is, so yeah.

Peace, Love, and Slush,
Tar

No comments: