Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Ugh, Could I Be More Tired?

I think the title explains my current state of wakefulness. So, yeah, I'm not so sure how this here email is going to pan out.

I guess I can start with the past week's most eventful events:

Thursday: Donovan duct taped me to my hammock. The plus side of this was that I got the hammock all afternoon and he had to get up and change the shows we were watching. I think in the end I had a better afternoon because I was taped to the hammock.

Friday: Beth, Rachel, Tirrel, Donovan and I went out for a night on the town. Don't get too excited. We just walked around Old Town and then played chess in Alley Cat. We all decided we were too tired to continue at around 1am. Yeah, we're lame. Go us!

Saturday: My mommy visited me and introduced me to a new hamburger joint. Washington's, mmhmmm.. I highly recommend.

Monday: We made/got free Zen gardens! They're pretty ugly looking, but we figure if we get some shadow boxes instead of plastic trays, they'll look awesome.

I have a question to randomly put in: Who checks their mail at 5 in the morning? I mean really, these guys should be in bed. And then they tell me they're locked out of their room. Jeez! Where were they at 4 this morning?

Anyway, continuing. Monday I also ended up taking down the hammock. I know, I know, it's sad for everyone. The strings were rubbing against the loft and breaking because of the way we tied it. There was no way to rehang it without having the same issue, and that hammock means too much to me just to let it get ruined. So, I traded my loft bed for a floor bed, stuck the one I already had against it, and bam! King size bed, baby. I rotate an average of 90 degrees every night. It's great...

Um... as far as classes go, we won't discuss my last Stats exam grade. But I took another Chem exam last night (part of the reason I'm so tired) and I have two exams next week. And after that week, Spring Break baby! I'm so pumped for a week in Florida. I've been out swimsuit shopping with the gals, but no luck yet. I mean, I have suits but they're for lap swimming. Not hanging out on the boat and surfing. Yeah, I wanna go out surfing at least once, ye Floridans (Mainly Joel and Ryan). I land Thursday night and leave the next Friday, just to let you folks know.

Alright, I'm tired and my book and that movie aren't going to watch themselves, so I'll be off now. Sorry, no pictures (as you've probably already noticed). Also, Colorado Springs peeps, I'll be in town Saturday for your general amusement, and mine. I'm not sure yet if I'll have someone with me, but I'm trying to push Donovan into coming just so I have company on the drive. We'll see.

Peace, Love, and Naps,
Tar

P.S.- Totally forgot your last email Hamlar, but I'm pretty sure you've heard of Postal Service, Snow Patrol, The Faint, and The Shins, which are my newest (to me) rants. The Fray is big right now too, but I haven't heard them, so I don't know. Hope that helps!

No comments: