Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back On Track

So I'm back on track for this week, as far as Wednesday emails go. Really it's just because I had an exam yesterday and so no Chem homework right now.

Okay, so some of you may have heard but I know some of you may not have. And I know Tom is just waiting for the email to get to this, so I'll just say it now.

Bum bum bum!!!

Tom and Crystal have gotten engaged.

It happened on Saturday. He proposed during the seventh inning at the Rockies game. The ring is very, very shiny. And big rocks. If you want better descriptions, call me when I'm awake. Or just hassle him for pictures. I would go with the latter, personally.

They've set April 28th, I think, as the date. So mark your calendars. I have no idea what time or where, but they've got a year to figure that part out and tell us.

The two loves birds have also been working long and hard on making Tom's backyard more than a sand pit. The link below is a link to some pictures of the work. They plan on taking pictures after every day they work on it, so you might want to chcek back every once in awhile to see what's new.

http://www.halfbyte.net/temp/landscaping/

What else is new? Well, I got my new laptop! Oh yes, and she's a cute little thing. For those of you who understand and care, she's a IBM Thinkpad, 1400x1050 Screen, 80GB harddrive, 1.5GB RAM, about 3 hours battery life and light as a feather. She's lighter than my Chem book. Maybe even my health book, which is saying a lot. Oh, I love her dearly, if you can't tell. I'm typing on her now. I can bring her to work and play on her. Soooo much better than that old office computer.

See, the general plan is that this summer I take her with me to North Carolina to work on her. And then, next year, I can tote her between campus and the place I'll be staying at. Place I'll be staying at, that's a long title. Can you all understand what I mean when I say Vinna's? Or Catlin's? That I mean that's where I'm living next year? Well, I hope so cause that's how I'm refering to it from now on. But anyway, yes, my little baby is the apple of my eye right now.

Okay! So aside from engagements and new laptops, what else has happened? Um, let's see. Um, yeah, can't think of anything, really. Oh, so I've attached some pictures that I've been promising for weeks. And now I'm going to read my health book and take a final in that, I think.

Bored and Tired,
Tar

No comments: