Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Zoos, Karate, and FMA

This email is probably not going to be up to my normal level of awesomeness, but I'm going to try. As most of you know, last week was Spring Break, so I didn't have to get up at 2 in the morning to go to work. This morning I did. I'm feeling that week off, really, I am.

Okay, to swing this one off I wanna let you guys know what I did my last day in Florida. You're going to think I'm a crazy out of control college kid when I tell you this, but stick with me here. I went to the.... Zoo! Heh. That's right folks, I went to the zoo. And I tell you what, those rhinos know how to party!

Ryan, Nanny Vassie, and Nell (Vassie's soul sister) went with me to the wonder that is the Brevard County Zoo on last Thursday. We took many a pictures, but sadly, they are all on Nanny Vassie's camera. If any of you haven't been to a zoo in the last 5 years or so, I highly recommend packing up the kids (who cares if they're teenagers) and spending an early morning at the zoo. I recommend eating before you go, cause zoo food is pricey. But yes, we had a great time. The rhinos were fighting when we got there, and pretty much all the animals were awake. So yeah, the zoo: a cheap entertainment.

Okay, according to my title, now I should talk about karate. Why, you ask? Because Donovan is in karate, and I'm stupid enough to actually spar with him. These last few days I've been trying in vain to kick, punch and basically evade that which is Donovan's crazy skills. Oh, don't worry, it's all in good fun and we never get hurt. If nothing else, everyone gets a huge laugh out of him trying to take me down with formal karate while I fight just plain dirty. What can I say, I'm my daddy's girl.

Okay, last thing on the list is FMA. Now I know most of you have no idea what that is, and probably won't care after I tell you, but FMA is FullMetal Alchemist, an anime Donovan and I have been watching. I just wanted to announce that not only did we finish the series on Monday, but we also watched the movie last night, meaning that we're completely done with it. Now what am I supposed to watch every evening? Anyone, suggestions?

Alright, I need to go finish my DS homework, not to mention the Chem I've been letting pile up the last two weeks... ahh.. college.

Peace, Love, and We've Got Snow!!
Tar

P.S.- Ha, snow is cooler than sunshine. Literally.

No comments: